The General Meeting of the Butte des Morts Conservation Club was called to order on Monday, July 11, 2023 at the School House at 6:33pm by Bruce Loberg. Minutes were read and accepted. Treasurers report was read and accepted.
- Calendar Raffle – Selling 750 tickets at $20/piece. $200 given away each day, with $500 given away on Saturdays in October. See Jordan for tickets.
- Golf Outing – Sunday, August 21st Looking for items to raffle off.
- Property/Trail Update
- Trail is getting over grown
- Breakwall – Noffke is paid. Waiting for Noffke Insurance and w9.
- Wiouwash Trail Clean Up – Done for Spring/Summer. Will revisit in the Fall.
- Boot Cleaner – Will get a date set for installation
- Parking Lot Camera – Bruce will call Brian from Audio Plus
- Memberships – Jordan is compiling a list to send to board members
- Strategic Plan – Ron, Lawanda and Pete are working on revising Goal 1 and will work with Jordan to get this on the website.
- Invasive Project – Art came to the meeting with different files that will be gone through and eventually scanned into drop box
- Code for Gates – Secretary will be contacted by anyone
- Guns – Bruce will locate guns
- Bird Permit – Bruce will contact Mike Jones
- New Business – Reach out to our new Fisheries Biologist to come to our October Meeting
- Lawn mower – In need of a new one - 46 inch or larger – good working condition
Meeting was adjourned by Don Stowe, seconded by Art Techlow at 7:24pm. Next General Meeting will be Monday, August 22, 2022 at Terrells Island – Schoolhouse.